Monday, February 25, 2008

Hitting the flats...

This weekend was terrific--weather in the 50's and 60's permitted me and Maria to get out on the road bikes on Saturday afternoon for a long spin from north Boulder out to Gunbarrel, then south all the way to Marshall Mesa, and back again. Sunday saw more of the same, only warmer and windier, so I pointed my long-neglected mountain bike towards Rabbit Mountain in Lyons for a short and sweet tour of the dry trails up there.

However, after all the biking and the running I did last week and this weekend, my legs are feeling well-worn. I think today I'll take it easy and go for a short, flatter run over at Wonderland Lake.

If anyone cares to join me I'll be heading over in the truck from behind Macky Auditorium at around noon.

RL

No comments: